Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Gift Card Holder Part 2


I just couldn't resist and sat down tonight and made another gift card holder. I got the idea for this one from Indigo books as well. Can you imagine hanging these from the tree?? The 'box' of the card is made from Riding Hood Red DSP and the 'lid' is Chocolate Chip. I used the RHR DSP to made the ribbon on top of the 'box'. The tag is stamped in RHR and Kiwi Kiss on Very Vanilla. The image is from the Deer Friends Hostess set. I LOVE THIS SET!!! I used my circle punches and circle scallop in Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss to make the tag. I'm going to add this to a potential class

5 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Sandra, you never cease to amaze me with your talent! I love these... is it okay if I CASE?

Sammi said...

Oh wow! this is Awesome!! Very clever!!
Sammi
xxx

Kari said...

So cute! What a great idea!!!

Jodie Fadum said...

I LOVE this idea, I'm getting excited just looking at it! It would be perfect for a birthday too.

Anonymous said...

great ideas... great work..thanks for sharing.

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop