Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Holidays already?!?

Yeah, yeah, I know, Christmas is MONTHS away. But I had to show this card. It was thought up by my 2nd level upline Kari. She used it as her swap at Founder's Circle a few weeks ago (way to go Kari!) We did it as a make and take at her downline meeting right before she left for Founder's Circle and I've been waiting for the right time to post it. The Top Note Bigz die was used on Real Red, and Whisper white cardstock. Then we used craft scissors to trim back the white paper. Next we stamped the image and the sentiment in Basic Black on the Whiper White Die Cut. Then we used various stampin write markers to colour in the image. Then it was adhered on to another piece of whisper white cardstock with the striped grosgrain attached. I then took it home and used my corner punch on it and then adhered it to a card made from Close To Cocoa cardstock. This was fun, but really labour intensive. Congrats to Kari for taking all that time to make 135 of these. You can find her blog listed on my sidebar.

No comments: